PREMARITAL COUNSELING SAN DIEGO SERVICES
WHAT IS PREMARITAL COUNSELING AND MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT?
PREPARE/ENRICH – Premarital counseling is a customized online relationship assessment tool that you and your partner take. Based on your answers, the assessment identifies your strengths and growth areas. Then, I meet with both of you to go over the results, and you will be given a customized report outlining the assessment. Each session is devoted to at least one growth area, and relationship skills will be discussed. You will have ample time during the session to practice the skills. A Couples’ Workbook is given to each of you to work on between sessions. There are over 20 relationship exercises in the workbook.
The content of the assessment is tailored to fit the developmental stage of your relationship. Therefore, it is appropriate for the newly engaged, newlyweds, cohabitants, or those who have been married for a while. In short, PREPARE/ENRICH can be used as part of your premarital counseling, marriage counseling, or marriage enrichment.
This assessment inventory has been researched and validated. For the last 30 years, more than 3 million couples have taken it.
WHAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WILL LEARN:
- Your strengths and growth areas
- Conflict resolution using the Ten Step Model
- How to strengthen your communication skills
- Assertiveness and active listening skills
- How to identify individual, personal, and family goals
- How to manage individual, family and couple stress
- How to develop an understanding of each other’s family of origin issues
- How toDiscuss financial goals and budgeting
- How to strengthen couple closeness and flexibility
YOU WANT TO STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP. NOW WHAT DO YOU DO?
1. Call me. When I receive your e-mail address and payment, you will receive a log-in code.
2. You log on. Answer several background questions to customize the report.
3. Complete the assessment. Your partner will not know your answers.
4. Once I have both of your assessments, we will schedule an appointment.
5. Subsequent sessions will be schedule as needed.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST? – PREMARITAL COUNSELING SAN DIEGO
A cost of $70 is due before receiving your login code. Your insurance co-pay is due at each session. This program is not available via the Employee Assistance Program benefits. If you and your partner are ready for premarital counseling in San Diego, contact Krissie Le LCSW today at 619-960-9645